Q. HOW DO I ATTACH THE PRIVACY PANELS?
SheltaPod can attach to any vehicle up to a height of 2.8m using five different attachment methods.
1. Four webbing straps (each 5m long) are included for 'over the top' attachment (Pic C).
2. Three velcro straps on the canopy attach to roof rack and roof bars.
3. For campervans with multi rails there is the C Channel beading strip (Pic B).
4. For vans with a gutter rail you can use the pole sleeve method (Pic A).
5. There are three gaps in the pole sleeve for attaching the suction clamps (Pic D).Please note that we DO NOT INCLUDE the attachment equipment, for example the poles for the pole sleeve, 'figure of eight' for C Channel and suction clamps.
ATTACHING TO A FIAMMA AWNING
If you are attaching to a roll out awning then please check the diameter of the C channel. SheltaPod uses 6mm beading. If your C channel is 4mm then you will need to separately purchase a 4mm to 6mm Kador conversion strip.
Here is a link to a third party (non-affiliated) supplier -